What is Managed Services?
A managed service is the practice of outsourcing day-to-day management responsibilities as a strategic method for improving operations. When a company subscribes to RP’s managed service, RP’s team will manages the IT equipment and applications on the customer premises according to the terms of a service-level agreement (SLA) established to meet the company’s unique business needs.
The Managed Services are generally provided in three (3) modes, as follows;
- Dedicated On Premise – our team working at customer location/office
- Dedicated Remote – Our team working from our office (NOC or Delivery center)
- Shared Remote – Our team working from our office (NOC or Delivery center) on a shared resource mode
Managed services generally include software, hardware, and other IP networking services. RP’s highly experienced technical experts focus exclusively on providing the IT services and support that their customers need to meet their business requirements. Companies have the option to out-task some or all of their IT Infrastructure management and monitoring tasks and retain control of the rest—even if the equipment is physically located at any site of customer or RP’s globally.
For small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), RP’s managed services provide enterprise class capabilities for a predictable monthly fee—without requiring a large, initial capital investment. Companies that out-task enjoy high levels of network support and availability, enable internal IT staff to focus on strategic activities instead of network support, and pay only for those networking services that they need.
Below are the type of Managed service provided by RP;
- Help / Service Desk (L0/L1 support)
- NOC (Network Operations Center)
- MDM – Mobile Device Management
- SOC (Security Operations Center)
- Monitoring Services
- Database & Server Administration Asset Management Service
For more details please send an email to : firstname.lastname@example.org