The essence of this job is to drive business development in North America. We are looking for people with the hard sales mindset focused on numbers achievement. You will be responsible in driving business and account management in US territory. As Business Development is core for shaping the organization, we are looking for people who want to grow with organization. You will be involved in putting sales strategy, budgets, and best practices. The candidate will target sales of RP’s entire portfolio of IT Outsourcing services including Consulting, BPO. The position’s primary responsibility is to achieve new sales results for RP’s services in the sales regions. The candidate will develop revenue-producing relationships with decision-making CxO level executives, as well as drive the sales cycle of all assigned sales opportunities from initial prospect communication through contract execution
Required Skills/ Mandatory skills:
- Minimum 5-12 years of relevant professional experience in selling IT services and solutions is must.
- Good understanding of IT Service & solutions and working with offshore teams is plus.
- Strong sales profile with a proven track record of success in selling technology outsourcing services with Small Medium Enterprises.
- Demonstration of a consistent over-achievement of client acquisition and sales revenue targets.
- Strong local contact base and access to alumni, local associations, industry associations within the region.
- Experience in companies vendor selection processes including RFI and RFP issuance and response management;
- Experience of working on opportunities run by Third Party Firms for MSP business.
- Understanding of customer decision making criteria as it pertains to offshore services, consulting, and enterprize solutions.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to integrate knowledge across disciplines to include cold calling, consultative selling, product demonstrations, closing contracts, operation/process flow, and product function.
- Comfortable using online software sales automation products and web collaboration tools.
- Must be organized, passionate, detail-oriented, and the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets established by Business Head and execute business development, offering positioning and sales strategies as a member of the sales team for North America.
- Achieve lead generation, prospecting and other sales management goals designed to build an optimal sales pipeline.
- Manage the end-to-end sales process for all opportunities including initial client communication, on-site presentations, RFI response, multi-day client workshops, RFP submission, negotiation and deal signing. The candidate is the focal point for all communication and sales activities with prospects and customers.
- Provide support to customers during initial phases of an engagement. Follow up and ensure total client satisfaction through the life cycle of the relationship.
- Initiate, manage, takes ownership of strategic dialogues with other teams, including Marketing, Technology and client services.
- Take responsibility of understanding our solutions and leading sales with work on proposals, presentations, negotiation, closures and customer management.
- Measure and analyze marketing initiatives and performance, to maximize return on investment for each channel used.
- Will own the relationships with key decision-makers for RP’s customers.
- Share learning from the field to identify product and service offerings enhancement for betterment on a continuous basis.